ANKOVO Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for Pulse Rate and SpO2 Level
ANKOVO finger pulse oximeter can be used to measure your blood oxygen saturation (in % SpO2) and your pulse rate. It should be used for spot monitoring only and not for continuous monitoring. Fast measurement & results: The results will come out in 5-10 seconds after you clip it on your finger. Easy to use and read: Large LED screen display with only 1 button operation. Accurate results : ANKOVO pulse oxygen saturation monitor can accurately determines your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) within +/- 2% deviation. Hypoallergenic : Constructed with a high quality grade silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free. Wide application: It's a great tool for athletes, pilots, pregnant woman, children, seniors and adventurers. Understanding your measurements will be a big step towards reaching your fitness goals. Note: Finger pulse oximeter is only for sports and aviation use. It is ideal for use during sports activities, mountain climbing and piloting airplanes. It is not intended to diagnosis any medical condition or to be used in medical applications. Recommended used for all ages from children(above 4 years) to adults. The device can not be used for Patient transport and surgical care. It can be used in household or fixed places only.
- Accurate and Reliable: Our pulse oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate, and pulse strength in 5 seconds, and a large LED and a backlight display make this pulse oximeter fingertip very easy to read
- Easy to Use: This oximeter finger with pulse designed with1 button control which makes measurement more convenient and easier. The finger pulse oximeter will shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds. ABS material, the fingertip clip use silica gel material which is soft and easy to apply
- Lightweight and Portable: ANKOVO oxygen saturation monitors are very light and small in size, low power consumption, and convenient in carrying. Also, it comes with a detachable lanyard that can measure your oxygen saturation anywhere
- Sports Enthusiasts: Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move. You should only use the pulse ox before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse rate and SpO2 levels
- What You Will Get: You will get 1 finger pulse oximeter, 1 lanyard, 1 user manual, 2 AAA batteries. This device is for sports and aviation use only